Select Page

Submit a Claim

To submit a claim, please download and complete this form: Claim Form

If your claim is over $600.00 you must fill out a W9 form when you file your claim.  The W9 can be found here:  W9 Form

Mail your completed form to:

Solano County Water Agency
Attn:  Sandra Willingmyre
810 Vaca Valley Parkway, Suite 203
Vacaville, CA 95688

Or by email to:
Sandra Willingmyre,
Chris Lee,


Translate »